Blogs > Burney's Bytes

Burney's Bytes will focus primarily on the local preps sports scene, but will also touch on some college and pro athletics, mostly in regards to athletes who hail and have played high school sports in Oakland County. My goal for the blog is to be conversational and anecdotal, a more relaxed and free formal take on high school athletics than you see in regular game day coverage.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Quarterback Talk

Here's what some of the area's top prep football field generals were saying on Twitter today:
"Windows down, Tupac up" – Kyle Bambach (Walled Lake Western)
*TWEET OF THE MONTH - My man Bam Bam isn't only a top-notch signal-caller and placekicker, he's got GREAT TASTE in music. 2PAC is the BOY!!!! and one of Burney's all-time favs
"Imagine if I would have gone to CC like my mom wanted me to 4 years ago" – Matt Linehan (Orchard Lake St. Marys-Idaho)
"Shout out to the guy at the grocery store that just told me I should play football at Michigan………#mademyday" – Garrett Moores (Novi Detroit Catholic Central)
"Chilling, watching the Knicks game" – Nick Wallace (Madison Heights Madison-UofM-Dearborn for hoops)
"I do not wear shirts in warm, sunny weather," – Spencer McCourt (Bloomfield Hills Lahser-BH Blackhawks)
"Finished an entire salmon for dinner" – Matt Sokol (Rochester Hills Adams)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home