Blogs > Burney's Bytes

Burney's Bytes will focus primarily on the local preps sports scene, but will also touch on some college and pro athletics, mostly in regards to athletes who hail and have played high school sports in Oakland County. My goal for the blog is to be conversational and anecdotal, a more relaxed and free formal take on high school athletics than you see in regular game day coverage.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Saying Goodbye Is Never Easy

With a heavy heart and tons of unbelievable memories, Burney is saying goodbye to blogging strictly about OC. Don't worry folks, I'll still be around the area, working for The Oakland Press in a game-and-feature-story capacity, but in terms of blogging, I'm taking Burney's Bytes statewide.
The OC will still be well represented and always have the biggest piece of my soul possible – hey, this is where I grew up, where I made my bones as a writer, so I would never completely abandon it. Check my Twitter @Burneystweets for more details this week on where to find me in the Blogsphere

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Burney, Thanks for everything you have done for all the players in O.C. I really appreciate all you have done for not only Clarkston, but all of O.C.

Thanks,
Jerry Tatu

September 1, 2015 at 9:41 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home